- Isolation of the tasters gathered by tables (“virtual” tables and not “real” ones).
- Anonymization of the wine samples into oenological flasks (250 ml).
- Packaging of a box for each taster containing the samples to be tasted on the “virtual” table.
- Delivery to tasters.
- Home tasting (telework).
- In order to guarantee the best organoleptic conditions, all the process (anonymization, packaging, delivery, tasting) has been done in less than 48 hours for each “virtual” table.
- Compilation and consolidation of the notes from each “virtual” table.
By this way:
- We have protected the tasters’ health.
- We have preserved the interests and expectations of producers and distributors who had registered wines.