Of the 138 BIBs that won the “Best Wine In Box” wine competition, 7 were awarded in the “Best Dressed Wine In Box” design competition (the press release in French is available here) :
- Palme d’or of the jury: Moncaro Italia Organic White.
- Originality award (shape and color)
- Gold metal: Le Grand 8 Tolosan rosé.
- Silver metal: Opale coteaux d’Aix en Provence rosé.
- Classical graphic design award
- Gold medal: Domaine du Tariquet Classic.
- Silver medal: Les trois vents blanc Auoro et rouge Agueil.
- Original graphic design award
- Gold medal: The Big Atlas Of Organic Wines.
- Silver medal: Crudo Catarratto-Zibibbo.
|Before the final selection, the jury pre-selected #40 BIBs (it was difficult to choose between these very well packaged BIBs)||The designers’ jury with the winning BIBs|