Of the 119 BIBs that won the “Best Wine In Box” wine competition, 8 were awarded in the “Best Dressed Wine In Box” design competition (the press release in French is available here):
- Palme d’or of the jury: I’m your Organic White.
- Palme d’or of the wine tasters: Torri Cantine (Pinot Grigio et Montepulciano d’Abruzzo).
- Originality award (shape and color)
- Gold medal: Octogonal by Cuatro Rayas.
- Silver medal: Lekubi Monte Da Ravasqueira Reserva de Familia.
- Classical graphic design award
- Gold medal: Maze Dark & Complex.
- Silver medal: The Crossings Sauvignon Blanc.
- Contemporary graphic design award
- Gold medal: Fiori White Wine.
- Silver medal: L’Esprit Ensédune (Blanc, Rouge, Rosé).
|Before the final selection, the jury pre-selected #50 BIBs (it was difficult to choose between these very well packaged BIBs)||The designers’ jury with the winning BIBs|